Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Low Poly Chase - Official Trailer

Hi guys, I'm so excited to announce that my first ever game will be available in about 2 weeks! I started my journey in december, watching some unity learning courses. I didn't know anything about Unity or multiplayer game development and I thought it would take months before I could have a beta of the game. I'm working as an Android developer since 2 years and that certainly made things easier for me from a programming point of view. After 3 months, I'm ready to release a first version of my game that will be available on 1st March (only for Android for now). The game is a multiplayer racing game (up to 6 players) where you can play as a cop or as a rival. If you are a rival, you have to find all the wrenches located in the city withouth being destroyed by the cop. As a police instead, you have to destroy all the rivals before they collect the wrenches. It's a not competitive low poly games, meant to be played with your friends or with other people online. At the moment, it has a single city map, but if the game is enjoyed, I will add more maps and more game modes. The game is free, no in-app purchase, so all the cars are available at once (as I said before, is a "just for fun" game, to spend a few hours of fun with friends). If you have any suggestions I'll appreciate it! That's the official trailer, I hope you enjoy it! Low Poly Chase [Official Trailer] submitted by /u/NicoBacc [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/RshmCB

Comentarios

Entradas populares