Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

I am an indie developer inspired by subnautica to make my own game Insiders! AMA!

Hi r/Games! My name is Martin Svoboda and I am the sole developer of a new open-world survival game inside the human body called INSIDERS! This is my 3rd game now, and I have learnt much from the previous ones, which were the AstronTycoon Duo. Before I go deeper, I would like to thank the community management team and the players who have helped me playtest Insiders. It is my ultimate goal to provide an in-depth exploration experience of the mellow yet intense microscopic world of the human body. Here is a short summary and the trailer for the game: The cancer rate of human beings in this era has increased dramatically, and the only cure is inside our bodies. The technology to shrink certain objects and human beings into microscopic size has recently been discovered, and you and your ship have been shrunk to find a potential cure inside one severely ill patient with multiple diseases. Since the technology is new, there is no way to unshrink you back so this mission is a one-way trip. Are you able to find the cure for cancer? Or are you going to find something else? Here is a quick 40 second trailer for the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYCJo__oIa8 The main inspiration for this game is Subnautica and similar open-world survival games. I loved the mysterious feel to the game that I had when exploring the depths of an unknown sea, and also loved the base building mechanics. Subnautica really provided difficulty to the players while discovering the unknown, and I knew this was something that resonated with me. I wanted to create something that gives a new setting to survival games which are usually inland on a forest or plains. Having watched Innerspace(1987) before, I came up with the idea of having a new theme for a survival game that is inside the human body. I have been constantly updating the game and I am now at the second major update where I added the new map/biome called the Kidney. The game is currently available as early access in steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1488860/Insiders/ I'd love to answer your questions about game development and anything else about INSIDERS you would like to know. I have planned to develop this game alongside its player suggestions, so please don’t hesitate to ask anything! You may also join our discord server and join our “inside” community haha: https://discord.gg/fJh89EdSzv submitted by /u/Insiders_Game [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/S9Yw13

Comentarios

Entradas populares