Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Are any of you playing Tunic?

I just found out about this game and it's free on Game Pass so I decided to give it a try. I really like it so far but haven't seen much discussion about it (quite possible I am just not going to the right places). I seems like an homage to old Legend of Zelda games but instead of top-down it is presented in an isometric 3D style (Like Death's Door, Hades, etc.). It also has challenging combat with the mechanic where when you die you lose your money but leave a ghost behind so if you make it back there without dying you get your money back (like Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, etc.). Anyway, the game looks nice (cute style) and the overworld is fun to explore but the real magic comes from the "instruction manual" that you have to piece together by finding pages all over the place. The game tells you NOTHING so you are dropped in and just expected to figure things out and the instruction manual is how you do it. It's such a creative way to present this type of game and it really brings me back to the time of NES games and pouring over the instruction book for clues, hints, maps, etc. I'm only a few hours in but I'm having a lot of fun. I just figured out something very helpful and it was one of those "aha" moments where I could have done it a lot sooner but didn't know about it because I hadn't found the right page yet. Very satisfying. If you have Game Pass definitely check it out. submitted by /u/inkyblinkypinkysue [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SMlDPR

Comentarios

Entradas populares