Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Where to go to learn and play D&D 5e or Call of Cthulhu

I've been out of the RPG world forever. The last time played D&D, my group/GM had regulations on what would be acceptable from the "Unearthed Arcana" book and the abyss only had 666 layers. Now, I'm wanting to get back into either D&D, or, more preferably, Call of Cthulhu. Let me preface this by saying I do not know how to play either of these games (although my experience with the first edition of D&D may help in some way). My problem (other than being mildly agoraphobic and an introverted) is I don't know where to go to get into the games. I have none of the books but don't mind getting the Print on demand or PDF version. There is only one comic book shop in town, but I have no clue as to what games they have going in their game room. I'm not adverse to something online, but again, don't know where to start. If this post belongs somewhere else, if someone points me in the right direction, I'll gladly follow it and any/all help is appreciated and thanks in advance. submitted by /u/joseph-curwen [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SM1FsJ

Comentarios

Entradas populares