Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Have any of you been convinced to buy games purely because of their soundtracks?

God of War had me sold once I listened to Echoes of a Past Life (2:50 incredible) and Valkyries. I had to buy it because I knew the music screamed attention to detail, careful quality and music that was perfectly sculpted to the soul of the game. Only extremely special games have such compositions, and always worthy of a play. It's the emotion packed into these songs, the Icelandic choir and crescendo, it's pure magic. Kratos recovering the Blades of Chaos is one of the most significant moments I remember from any game released in the past decade and it's 100% because of the music. Music often defines memorable games. Heavy correlation. Halo games (especially ODST/Reach), Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, even Stardew Valley. The music is critical. Without music, no respected game would be what it is. I also of course have to mention Ori and the Blind Forest. Feel free to share your favorites, I'd love to hear which music stuck with you. submitted by /u/Androneda [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SNtVbj

Comentarios

Entradas populares