Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Considering how re-releases/remasters/new versions/etc of games are so common now, how would you feel about a wiki/database that points out the best version of a game (or the positives/negatives of each version) you want to play?

I don't think I'm alone when I say that sometimes it's a struggle to decide which version of a game I should play. Take Chrono Trigger as an example: I used to hear that the DS version was the best one, since it contained all the PS1 cutscenes and fast loadings. But now there's a PC version with updated features, but it was also criticized on release. What if we had a wiki, in the style of something like Before I Play or the PC Gaming Wiki that helped us pick out which version and edition, platform, remaster or remake we should play to get the best experience, or the experience we looked for in a game? submitted by /u/BaDR0cK [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SSpFwL

Comentarios

Entradas populares