Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

What were your thoughts on the Modern Warfare II Beta?

The beta has come to an end and was wondering what people's thoughts were. The dedicated MWII subreddit seems to have a general distaste for it for having too many changes but I can't seem to agree. I'll put together some of the pros and cons I came across, of course everyone will have their own opinion. I played on both PS5 and PC PROS: * This is by far the best looking Call of Duty in terms of graphics, character models don't look like they are made of clay and the gun models are definitely pretty to look at. * It runs smooth, didn't have a problem running at 60fps on PS5 and 144+ on my PC (3080 and 9900k) * Movement feels great. Gone are the days of people doing nothing but slide cancelling around the maps (although now the new meta is b hopping) characters feel like they have good weight to them and strafing is pretty satisfying. * The sound is amazing. Past call of duties have been notorious for having terrible sound engines and you could not tell where any sound was coming from, now I can tell exactly where every sound is coming from. (Those complaining about footsteps have clearly never played a game like CSGO) * The TTK is perfect and if they mess with it il be upset (I know il get a lot of shit for this one) people claim it's too fast but it absolutely is not. * Every gun I used feels like a viable option. * I enjoy the minimap changes with no red dots (sue me) CONS: * The UI. It's absolutely atrocious and whoever designed it should be let go, I have no idea how none of the hundreds of devs working on this game have pointed out how awful every aspect of the UI is * Visual recoil and punch is way to strong in this game, it becomes very hard to see once you start shooting * The new gunsmith is very confusing but that also goes back to the horrendous UI not being clear on weapon progression * While I don't mind the minimap changes, they absolutely need to bring back nameplates for enemies. * For the 4th Call of Duty in a row Final Kill and Play of the Game cams are still completely broken. submitted by /u/nicknp16 [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SZ3WwK

Comentarios

Entradas populares