Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

The Last Flame - Hotloop - Roguelike Auto-Battler with a heavy focus on hero and team building

Hello amazing people! I'm working on The Last Flame, a roguelike auto-battler that focuses on build creation, strategy and decision making. In The Last Flame, you will recruit special heroes, fight deadly encounters, loot and craft powerful gear, discover and create unique synergetic builds! There are thousands of amazing builds to be discovered! ​ ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER: Youtube: The Last Flame - Announcement Trailer ~~ NEW ~~ GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW VIDEO: Youtube: The Last Flame - Gameplay Overview STEAM PAGE: The Last Flame Steam Page, if The Last Flame seems interesting to you, be sure to wishlist the game as it helps me a lot :) PLATFORM: PC. If the game performs well, and the community is interested in a console port, YES! but it will be at a later stage! RELEASE DATE: ~Q3/Q4 2023 CLOSED BETA DATE: in ~4 weeks, more information about the closed beta at the end of the post Thousands of Amazing Builds to Discover The Last Flame offers an incredible amount of build diversity. With 50+ Heroes, 200+ Items, 60+ Passives and 50+ Origins, every run will be unique and challenging! Hero and team building have been designed with flexibility and freedom at their core which allows you to discover and create unique synergetic builds! Tactical Auto-Battler Meets Roguelike In between the automated combats, you will have to cleverly guide your heroes through the adventure by making the smart decisions. You will need to manage your resources, cleverly play cards in the destiny map, make powerful builds, and strategically position and plan the combat phase! Many Ways to Play * Progress through 15 ASCENSION DIFFICULTIES which will challenge your knowledge and strategy! * Push your builds to their limit in the ENDLESS MODE, a mode where you try to reach the highest floor! * Experience the game in diverse and fun new ways with the CHALLENGE MODES! Steam achievements and in-game statistics are available for you to keep track of your accomplishments! Why and for who I made The Last Flame? There are a ton of games out there where you make builds. For instance in MMORPGs (World of Warcraft), RPGs (Skyrim), Hack n Slash (Path of Exile), all these genres have hero building and some level of theorycrafting; however, hero building is way slower in these games and for most of them is predictable (you can go for the same build everytime). The Last Flame tries to fulfill discovering and creating builds at a fast pace for players that love that part of video games (making and customizing their build/characters). And in contrary, to the other genres mentioned above, The Last Flame is a roguelike; therefore you have to adapt every single run with the new tools available (items, heroes, passives, origins, etc..). It's not like in Skyrim where you can just go for the same build every time you play the game. The Last Flame is for all types of players ! You don't have to be a sweaty hardcore theorycrafter to enjoy The Last Flame, but you can be. 15 Ascensions Difficulties are available to challenge the knowledge and strategy of the most hardcore players while making it easier for beginner players to learn the game. The game is easy to learn, hard to master. The endless mode is also available to push your skills to the maximum. My Game Dev Journey Story I have been passionately working on The Last Flame for now over a year and a half. The project was not initially intended to be a full release game. In fact, after graduating from university in computer science, I decided to work on a "quick" project to add to my portfolio in order to get a job in the video game industry. During this game dev journey, many factors got me increasingly motivated to keep working on The Last Flame. Mainly, discovering communities that are interested by this niche genre of game, my family that is extremely supportive and my friends that loved playing the game. It went from a one month "quick" project to a 4 months serious project to a 8 months "I will release this game" project; after which, at the 12 months mark, I pitched my game to publishers and received 3 offers. Although, I was very happy with the results, I ended up refusing the offers and decided to go solo (for now). I am now 17 months into the project, and I just recently announced the game 1 month ago. I intend to release The Last Flame in ~8-11 months, but there will be closed betas (very soon) in the meantime. Closed Beta I need testers and feedback for my game. In about 3-5 weeks, I will make a discord server and give closed beta keys to anyone that wish to try my game. If this sounds interesting to you, make sure to follow me on any of my socials https://linktr.ee/hotloop (or all :D ) to know when I will open the discord server & closed beta! It was originally intended to be sooner, and it got pushed back a bit. I will try to have the closed beta ready for the indie Sunday in 4 weeks! Thank you everyone, and thanks r/games for Indie Sunday! Cheers! submitted by /u/hotloopgames [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SgxTtQ

Comentarios

Entradas populares