Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Into the Necrovale - Casey Clyde - ARPG where you're banished to a horrible and depressing place. Collect tons of hand-crafted items that interact in interesting ways

Hey there, thanks for clicking into my post. My game is called Into the Necrovale, and I made it out of my love for games like Diablo, Path of Exile, Guild Wars, MtG, etc... What I really loved doing in those games was experimenting with different builds. I never went for the most powerful or obvious thing. Instead my fun would be trying to assemble my own weird unique build and seeing if I could get it to work. That's why I'm building Into the Necrovale. It gives you a chance to constantly be making new builds. The game has a bit of a story, a beginning and end, but you can continue playing infinitely beyond that. The world will get infinitely harder, and the equipment gets infinitely more powerful. That's where I'm really excited for the game, beyond the "known", where I hope builds I never anticipated will dominate. Here's a trailer if you're interested, and the Steam page (I think it's allowed to be posted here?). Thanks! YouTube Trailer Steam Page Edit: I really need to message this better, but the game isn't really a roguelike. When you die, you don't lose any items, just go back in difficulty a little bit. I made it this way because I really want to encourage people to experiment with items and not be discouraged from experimenting with a build that might not work. Personally, I don't like losing all my progress when I die. submitted by /u/CLYDEgames [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/Sj0JF2

Comentarios

Entradas populares