Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

F-Zero 99 has been out for about a week now, what are everyone's thoughts?

I was never really into F-zero as a franchise and kind of wrote it off as Mario Kart was my primary racing fix growing up, but something about this game has just sunk it's teeth into me man. I "get it" now. I don't think it's similar to Mario Kart at all and it feels like there is so much more on the line when one wrong move can spell death for you. In Mario Kart, you get hit by 100 shells a race and ultimately it doesn't mean too much, but in this game EVERYTHING seems to count. Get a kill in the first race of a Grand Prix? That's huge momentum going into the next race as it's a permanent bonus to your health and boost ability. I actually can't stop playing. I really hope that this is a sort of "elevator pitch" for Nintendo devs to gauge interest in the franchise, because I definitely want more. submitted by /u/Doylepoints [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SwQF5h

Comentarios

Entradas populares