Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

What's an oddly relaxing game for you? Emphasis on "oddly"

I recently finished the campaign for Inscryption, which unlocks an "endless" mode called Kaycee's Mod. I had a nice time with the campaign and thought I wouldn't touch Kaycee's Mod, but I gave it a shot and it's just... oddly relaxing.

It's a roguelike mode, so your progress resets. The actual card game isn't very balanced and the goal of each run is to pretty much "break" the game. The opponent RNG can be pretty terrible at times, but despite all the imbalance, it fits the tone of the game.

It's not even a case of "get good." There's a lot of luck, but I also feel my approach getting better. Thinning out the deck, focusing on sigils, etc. I've only won 1 run in over 20 attempts, but it's...oddly relaxing.

I've been juggling several games these days, but this is giving me that "one more run" feeling. But it's a dark and moody game as well, but I guess the time of year helps too.

Sorry to ramble, but which games are oddly relaxing to you? In that their tone doesn't seem to lend itself to relaxation. submitted by /u/John___Titor
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SyGxj9

Comentarios

Entradas populares